The Bible instructs every person who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior to follow the example of Christ to be water baptized. Baptism does not save a person but it is the outward expression of the inward change that Christ has already done.
Yes! I'd like to be baptized in water at LivingHope.
Please complete the form below. We will contact you to arrange a date for your water baptism.
Feel free to include additional members of your household who would like to be baptized at the same time. We will be scheduling one person/household per Sunday for water baptisms.
Thank you for signing up to be baptized in water. We are rejoicing with you in your decision to follow Jesus! We will contact you to schedule a date and to answer additional questions you might have.
- Please arrive at LivingHope no later than 10:30 a.m. on the day of your baptism and check in with the Pastor who is baptizing you.
- Arrive wearing the clothes you will be getting baptized in. Dress in clothes that cannot come up or off in the water (i.e., swim trunks, dark t-shirt, you may need to tuck your t-shirt in).
- Bring a towel and a dry change of clothes.
- Invite your family and friends to come and celebrate this significant moment with you! Remind your guests that our Worship Celebration begins at 10:45 a.m and baptisms take place toward the beginning of our gathering.
- Email us a 30 second video testimony professing your faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Please include: your name, when you accepted Jesus as Lord, how long you've been attending LivingHope, and why you're getting baptized. While recording, hold your phone horizontally (sideways) not vertically (up and down) so it will format properly with our screens. Or, you could email us a photo of yourself along with the information listed above.