Keep up to date with LivingHope at www.livinghopemadras.com. Watch live, catch past messages you've missed or watch them again, request prayer, give, and register for events.
Did you know you can add LivingHope's website to your phone's home screen like an app so we're always just one click away? Below you'll find device-specific instructions to save an icon.
For iPhone users, simply use the Safari browser and follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to www.livinghopemadras.com using the Safari browser.
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see an icon with an arrow pointing up away from a square. Tap this button.
- Once you've tapped this button, you'll have a few options. Swipe left on the bottom row until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this option.
- Choose a name for the home screen icon and hit 'add' in the top left of the screen. When you're done and you've followed the instructions correctly, a LivingHome icon should now show up on your home screen.
For Android users, simply use the Chrome browser and follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to www.livinghopemadras.com using the Chrome browser.
- Click the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select "Add to Home Screen."
- Click on "Add" and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
- You can customize the text below the icon, just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and set it to what you'd like it to be.