Livestream Watch the LivingHope livestream each Sunday at 10:45 am CLICK HERE

HopeYouth

6th-12th Grade

HopeYouth Gatherings

Sunday: Our 6th-12 graders join other worshippers in the auditorium at 10:45 am for a joyous time singing and celebrating Jesus before heading to their class.

Or, sign in to our online youth service on Sunday at 1 pm.

Tuesday: Youth Night is on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm. Join us, you'll be glad you did!

Thursday: Celebration Place for youth (up to 13 years) at 6:30 pm.

LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING!

COVID PRECAUTIONS

Please abide by the guidelines for gatherings set forth by the Oregon Health Authority:

1. Stay home and participate in our online service if you are feeling sick.

2. Practice physical distancing between households.

3. Wear face coverings (5 years and over).