Livestream Watch the LivingHope livestream each Sunday at 10:45 am CLICK HERE

Backyard Book Club

Join us as we cover one book of the Bible each month. Each week we'll share tips for how to approach God's word and get the most out of reading your Bible. Then, join us on the second Saturday of each month from 9:30-11 am in my backyard to discuss the book of the month while we nibble on some delectable goodies and sip a hot drink. Please sign up below for the location.

For more info email kristin.hocker@livinghopecc.com.

Backyard Book Club Participant Notes

let me know you're coming to BACKYARD BOOK CLUB on 8/13/22

For location and to receive weekly notes notifications sign up here.