Live Stream Watch the LivingHope livestream each Sunday at 10:45 am CLICK HERE

2021 Generosity Project Pledge

We understand that Biblical offerings are above and beyond the tithe. With your financial offerings to the Generosity Project we give monthly support to missionaries and ministry partners locally and around the world as well as respond to natural disasters and other unforeseen situations that require immediate attention. The more you give, the more we give.

Thanks for helping us plan our 2021 missions giving. If you are planning to make a pledge please submit this form.

If you pledged to support the 2020 Generosity Project, that pledge will not be considered in 2021. Please renew your pledge if you plan to continue or change your support.